Perfect Cyclocross, Winter Training, and Fast Touring Bike!
Litespeed Blue Ridge - Clean and Professionally Maintained
- 55cm titanium frame (1999 I think) Kinesis Fork
- Full ultegra 9 speed triple group
- Crank: 53/39/30; Cassette 12-28
- Cane Creek Aerohead Wheelset
- Thomson Seatpost and Selle Italia flite titanium seat with gel insert
- ITM big one stem and ITM handlebars
- Cane Creek C2 Headset
- Vetta RT55 computer
- Avid Shorty 6 Canti brakes
- Crank Brothers Candy SL pedals
Bicycle is in great shape; "Ultegra" rubbed off on the cranks, and some scratching on the sides of the shifters from being leaned up against concrete. Decals are complete, but starting to crack a bit.
Bike rides like a dream, shifts and brakes beautifully.
Has full rack and fender mounts comes with Blackburn "expedition rack" on rear.
Infrequent rattle sound sometimes comes from headset, but does not affect ride quality, safety etc. My mechanic couldn't figure out what it is but says it's not a problem.
Some of the coating on the cable housing has started coming off, and housing should probably be replaced in somewhat near future.
Also available: PAUL's cyclocross levers and a set of Hutchison Techno pro Gold yellow and black tires (700x32)
This message was edited by baileysomelet on 3-13-05 @ 7:05 PM