Try any and all of the following:
- Use BaseCamp. MapSource is discontnued. The last update was from more than two years in October 2010.
- Load files manually from your computer to the 62s. From BaseCamp or MapSouce, save a GPX file of each route. Then copy the files onto a folder called "GPX" on the 62s.
- Copy routes without their waypoints.
- In MapSource or BaseCamp, for each route, choose to "recalculate" that route. Then save it as GPX, and copy as in step 2 above.
- Otherwise, when you do a transfer from within MapSource or BaseCamp, select only the "routes" option. This should not use any of waypoints memory on the GPS unit. Of course you can then use that memory to load points of interests for hotels, restaurants, and others.
- Review the route after you "recalculate" it to make sure it is still following the intended route. Otherwise, adjust manually or revert to straight lines between route points.