However, I now need to add the Waypoints. Do I do this using the same method for the route? If you can guide me through, I'd really appreciate it...Of course. We shall work on the waypoints next.
The long hours in front of BaseCamp seem to have paid off. The route looks good. I have a few clarifying questions about the route:
- Why three starting points? From the east, the route comes from three branches:
- Near Allentown, PA: route A02230
- Near New York City, NY: A22N20_01B, which also travels east instead of west
- Richmond, VA (A03370_13)
- Why keep route alternates? There are many areas with multiple options to travel through. For example:
- Baltimore, MD: A03310_08A versus A43010_08B
- South of Louisville, KT: J0AC30_31 versus JAAMC1_31A & JAAC31_31B
- West of Reno, NV: K02120_63A versus K12141_63B
- It approaches Pueblo to the west. It makes a U-turn back east briefly before heading south.
- It continues west, turns north toward the airport, only to make another U-turn back south.
- In Pueblo, it turns east before looping back west.