- Frame - 1990 Trek 700 MultiTrack, chrome-moly main triangle with hi-ten stays and fork
- Drivetrain - Alivio 48/36/26 crankset, Shimano HG 12-25 9sp cassette, Deore FD and Deore LX RD
- Wheels - Handbuilt 36-spoke, Deore LX hubs, Salsa Delgado doublewall eyeleted rims, DT Swiss butted spokes, Specialized All Condition Armadillo 700c x 25 tires
- Controls - Flatbar with Deore v-brake levers and Deore LX trigger shifters
- Brakes - Deore v-brakes
- Cyclist Interface - Ergon GC2 grips with built-in bar ends, Specialized Avatar saddle, Shimano M530 double sided pedals SPD/Flat
- Add ons - Bontrager rear rack, underseat bag (tubes and tools), small triangle bag (rain jacket and/or walk-off cable and lock), 144 lumen headlight, three mode LED taillight
Outside of panniers, what else would I need to outfit this bike for short duration trips? Thanks for any tips.