I am planning a trip from Vermont to Paris via NH, ME, NB, NS, NL, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, eastern Europe -> Paris. For COP21, the United Nations Climate Conference in Paris this December.
I would absolutely love any advice on:
1. Gear! I'm starting from square one, pretty much. All words of wisdom appreciated
2. Sponsors/funding! Any advice on who to approach for any of the gear I need or financial support? Crowdfunding page here: crowdrise.com/climatejourney
3. Teammates! Get in touch if photography, film-making or digital story-telling is your thing and climate justice is why you get out of bed in the morning
4. Route planning! Have you ridden any of these sections? Advice for me?
5. Ideas! Know of people or places along my way that I should not miss? I would love to visit them
You can check out my website at climatejourney.org
Thank you so much!