Mid-Hudson Bicycle Club presents the 2012 Mid-Hudson Century and Half-Century
Ride through historic Dutchess County, NY and pass by or near some of America's most historic homes: the FDR Presidential Library, Eleanor Roosevelt's Valkill, and the Vanderbilt and Mills Mansions. Dip into bucolic, agrarian Columbia County with views of the Catskills and Berkshires. Finish up riding through the renown horse and fox hunting area of central Dutchess County.
Challenge yourself with a scenic 100 mile route or do the half century historic route through rural Dutchess County. All routes will have SAG support and be marked with pavement arrows. Cue sheets will be provided at the start.
Date & Time: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Start from the Pleasant Valley Fire Department, 1619 Main Street, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569.
- Parking will be at Absolute Auctions, 45 South Ave, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569.
- The fee will be $25 for those signing up before September 1. $35 after Sept 1.
- T-shirts will be $12 before September 1. $18 after Sept 1.
- Participants can sign-up for a spaghetti dinner with their registration. Payment for the dinner must be with their registration payment. The dinner will include a salad, spaghetti, itallian bread, a dessert and a drink. The cost will be $9.00.
Phone: (845) 462-4483
Club Website: www.midhudsonbicycle.org