Bicycle Travel > Connecting ACA Routes

Dickinson ND to Glendive MT

(1/1)

hirakukibou:
Hi,
I may just be stupid, but could someone tell me if there is a map that shows how to go from Dickinson ND to Glendive MT?  I am trying to connect the Northern Tier to the Lewis and Clark routes.  Thanks.
Cheers,
Hirakukibou

Fred Hiltz:
The very best will soon be available. As you have probably read here, ACA is working on a re-route of Lewis & Clark and NT maps in North Dakota and eastern Montana to avoid the oil-boom traffic and crowding. The NT maps are available, and the Lewis & Clark maps will, I believe, go to the printer this month.

Carla may have more recent information. The new Lewis & Clark Section 4 runs on back roads along the I-94 corridor between Dickinson and Glendive.

Details and a sketch map are at http://blog.adventurecycling.org/2012/02/big-route-changes-in-north-dakota.html

Fred

John Nelson:
I received my new Northern Tier Section 3 map almost two weeks ago. Panels 48 to 52 of that section take you from Dickenson to Glendive. It uses a combination of Old Highway 10 and I-94, with a bit of CR 106.

JMilyko:
To add some information to Fred's reply: The Lewis & Clark maps are currently at the printer (they went separately from the Northern Tier maps). We expect to see them in the office by the end of the month.

.Jennifer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version