Author Topic: FS: Bikeline guide to Danube Passau-Vienna route in English $11.50 shipped  (Read 1655 times)

Offline briwasson

Just got back from a tour along the Danube bike route from Passau to Vienna, and I have an as-new Bikeline guidebook for sale. It's the newest version (bought it two weeks ago in Passau, Germany) and is the version in English, covering the section noted above. It cost 13 euros (a bit over $16 USD at current rates). I'll sell for $11.50 shipped (in the USA via Media Mail) and throw in any free advice you want. I've biked this route several times now and know it fairly well.

This book is difficult to impossible to find in the USA, but is really the premier guide to this route. The route is also known as the "Donauradweg" in German, for keyword purposes.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:49:22 pm by briwasson »

Offline Bob Hines

Re: FS: Bikeline guide to Danube Passau-Vienna route in English $11.50 shipped
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 10:10:37 am »
Hi, We are interested in doing this bike ride from Passau to Vienna. Can we purchase the guide book from you? May also have questions about the trip as we get into the planning stages. Thanks, Bob

Offline briwasson

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:39:14 pm »
Sorry, the book is SOLD. But, I'm happy to help with any questions or trip planning. Just send me a note directly.

Offline Bob Hines

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 08:39:07 am »
Thanks, we found one on Amazon. Can I
reach via email or call you?

Offline Bob Hines

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 09:13:35 am »
I guess I'm not sure how to contact you
directly. thanks