Author Topic: Aevon Trailer now available in US  (Read 1851 times)

Offline williwheels1

Aevon Trailer now available in US
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:42:43 pm »
There have been questions concerning the Aevon Trailer going back 2 years.  Aevon is now available in the US through Stoker Products www.stokerproducts.com

Offline bogiesan

Re: Aevon Trailer now available in US
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:30:15 pm »
Thanks for the link. Are you associated with these companies?

I play go. I use Macintosh. Of course I ride a recumbent

Offline williwheels1

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:26:19 pm »
I am the source for AEVON in the US.  I became involved with the developer of the trailer in 2011, and decided to see that people interested in it could get it in the US.

Offline briwasson

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 01:55:12 pm »
If you own that website, you might want to consider getting rid of the audio track that autoplays for visitors. Very annoying!

Offline SMASH

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 12:59:07 am »
If you own that website, you might want to consider getting rid of the audio track that autoplays for visitors. Very annoying!

+1

X'ed it out as soon as that started.

Offline John Nelson

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 09:55:29 am »
+2
I immediately kill any web site that starts making unsolicited noise.

Offline NothingClever

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 10:29:53 pm »
These trailers look to be exceptionally well-designed and fabricated.  Although expensive, it seems they would be a lot more efficient for the way they attach to the seat post.

Offline pmac

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 02:11:34 pm »
Aevons are pretty pricey.  When looking for a seatpost mounted one wheel trailer to use on the Great Divide a couple of years ago, I purchased a farfarer trailer from guy named Quentin Lindh in Santa Cruz, CA for about the same price as a BOB.  He makes them by hand in small batches.  The latest version breaks down so you can put in a bike box with the bike for shipping.  Pretty slick, all in all.  The only downside, is that trailer making business seems to be sideline for Mr. Lindh so the delivery time and response to inquiries isn't the best.  The trailer did great on the Great Divide.   His webpage is below.