Author Topic: Arkel GT-54, GT 18, GT 18BP AND Big Bar Bag!!!  (Read 1079 times)

Offline mevans937

Arkel GT-54, GT 18, GT 18BP AND Big Bar Bag!!!
« on: January 27, 2013, 10:15:37 am »
For sale is my FULL set of Arkel bags.  As mentioned above, I'm selling Arkel GT-54, GT 18 AND Big Bar Bags.  These were used for ONE tour, in the summer of 09'.  The handle bar bad is basically new, as I sent it home about 2 weeks into the trip.  The front and rear 54's and 18's are in absolutly perfect condition mechanically, but do show use in the color.  They're red, and have little dirty spots here and there, bot nothing major.  Rang covers are included for all items...which are free from any damage.  This really is an entire set up for someone who wants THE BEST.  I've done the Trans-AM, and these bags were absolutely perfect...much better than the competition.  I just build this bag set up on the Arkel site and the total for everything was just shy of $1000 excluding tax and shipping.  I'll sell the entire setup for $650....and I'll even get it shipped to your house for free (in the US and assuming shipping can be done for under $100).  Let me know if you'd like more details or my opinion on these bags...I'll give you an HONEST review.  Email me for details and/or pics.  mevans@evanstitle.com

Offline GeorgeFalcon

Re: Arkel GT-54, GT 18, GT 18BP AND Big Bar Bag!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:43:27 am »
Do you still have these panniers for sale?  If so please contact me at 941 966-8822, ask for George.  Thanks!