Author Topic: SOLD: Various camp stoves/cookware  (Read 734 times)

Offline adventurepdx

• World Traveler
  • Riding bikes in and around Portland, Oregon
SOLD: Various camp stoves/cookware
« on: March 14, 2013, 03:26:06 pm »
Update: Everything SOLD.

I’m “thinning the herd" of some of my bike touring stoves and cookware. All of the items below are still in good working condition, but most show signs of use and wear. (Bottoms of pots scratched and blemished, etc.) All items available for shipping in the US, shipping prices NOT included in prices quoted. (If you are out of the country, I could ship it to you, but you won't like the postage.) I'm willing to give discounts if you buy multiple items together, and obviously it will save you on shipping costs. Local pickup available in Portland, Oregon. All items currently available unless otherwise noted.

• Optimus Terra Kettle. Nice little lightweight camping teakettle. Anodized aluminum, 0.7 litre capacity, 5.4 ounce weight (sans liquid.) $10
  • Clikstand S-2. This is a nice and nifty lightweight aluminum pot holder/"windscreen" designed to be used with a Trangia alcohol burner (though a pop can stove should also work.) Packs down small and light. While it works ok in light wind, you'll want a windscreen (either home made or the one Clikstand sells) if conditions are pretty breezy. Pots/pans should be fairly wide too. For example the teakettle will work but the GSI pot won't. Weight 3.3 oz. $15
  • GSI Soloist nesting pot/bowl combo. The bowl (orange) nests inside the pot, along with a fuel canister (the green can, for example) and canister fuel stove (the Vargo). Pot is anodized aluminum with 1.0 litre capacity. Carrying bag included. $15
  • MSR Flex Skillet. Aluminum pan with non-stick coating inside. 9 inch diameter, 1.5 litre capacity. Removable handle for easy storage. Note: a couple nicks on the non-stick surface but nothing major. $15
  • Trangia alcohol burner. The Swedish original, and still the best (in my opinion). Trangia burners use either metyhl alcohol (HEET here in the States) or denatured alcohol. About 3 oz fuel capacity. To be used with a potholder like the Clikstand S-2. $5
  • Vargo Titanium canister fuel stove. Lightweight and easy to use! To be used with an isobutane/propane type canister like the one pictured at top of post. (The canister is included with the stove for local pickup, but can't be shipped, sorry.) $15

For more detailed photos of all items, please go here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/sets/72157632990969014/