Author Topic: SOLD: Baja maps and camping book  (Read 1039 times)

Offline nthabiseng

SOLD: Baja maps and camping book
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:03:44 pm »
I just returned from cycling the Baja and no longer need two of the resources that I found very useful on the trip.  First is the Baja California map pack bundle by National Geographic. These two waterproof and tearproof eco-travel maps are large scale for more detail, with shaded relief, city insets, distances, and more.  2008 edition. Retail is $20, they are yours for $12 including shipping.  Second is the book Traveler's Guide to Camping Mexico's Baja: Explore Baja and Puerto Penasco with Your RV or Tent, by Mike & Terri Church, 2008.  Also yours for $12 including shipping.  (Shipping for both included only within 48 states)  If you want both items it will be $20 including shipping.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:22:26 pm by nthabiseng »

Offline flatheadcoyote

Re: For Sale: Baja maps and camping book
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 04:13:30 pm »
If your items are still for sale, I'd like to purchase.  Have grandkids in Baja and wish to bike to see them.   

I can use paypal or other.   Please let me know.

Dave

Montana

Offline nthabiseng

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:45:31 pm »
Hi, yes they are still available. Please contact me at martifine@gmail.com and we can move ahead.

Offline hank97

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »
Did you blog about your trip in the Baja? I would like to see anything you have written about this. Thanks. Hank

Offline nthabiseng

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 12:17:36 pm »
Hank, let me know if you got my personal message...Marti

Offline nthabiseng

SOLD: Baja maps and camping book
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 12:24:09 pm »
SOLD