Author Topic: UPDATED> FS: MTB/Touring Parts  (Read 599 times)

Offline briwasson

UPDATED> FS: MTB/Touring Parts
« on: March 29, 2013, 05:23:29 pm »
UPDATED 5/14

E-mail if you have questions or want additional photos. See below in additional postings for photos of most items.

All prices do not include shipping. Pick up in the Philadelphia, Pa., area welcomed, or I'm happy to ship.

Touring/hybrid/niner wheelset. Shimano Deore hubs laced 36x with DT spokes to Mavic T520 rims. Very low miles on this wheelset, was on my wife's touring bike for less than 50 miles. 135mm rear spacing. Nice wheelset! $149.

Front derailleur Shimano XT FD-M735. 28.6, bottom pull. These are actually pretty sought after due to their wide range capability. Retro-dudes like them for half-step setups. Nice shape, a little bit of wear to the black near the swingarm. $25

Front derailleur Shimano DX FD-MT62. 28.6, bottom pull. Again, a wide range front derailleur. Good shape, some wear to the finish on the inside of the cage. $20.

Blackburn Expedition rear rack. Black, for 700c wheels. In good shape with mounting struts. $20.

XTR rear derailleur. Shimano M953 8-9 speed compatible (Mega9). Rapid Rise. Bottom pulley has typical crack in it (it seems every XTR RD I have has this happen), but does not effect use. Some scratches, but otherwise good (was on my wife's bike). $40

XTR front derailleur. Shimano M950. 34.9mm clamp size (fits most aluminum frames), you can use on smaller frames with a shim (not included). Top swing (low clamp) leaves plenty of room on your seat tube for bottle cages or whatever. Some pitting of chrome finish, but functionally perfect. $10

>> Buy both XTR RD and FD for $45 + shipping and save $5.

8-speed cassettes. XT M737 11-28, VGC, $25; LX, 11-28, GC, $10.

DX tandem or single-speed crankset. Shimano MT60, 175mm length. NOS in perfect condition. This is a tandem "captain's" crankset with pedal holes tapped in reverse from a regular crank (arm with chainring is designed to go on the left side of the bike), but works great as a single speed crank if you retap the threads or put some Helicoils in the pedal holes. Includes NOS Shimano 38 tooth 110 BCD chainring. Really nice old school cranks! $30

Looking for something else? E-mail me, I might have it. My wife says "clean out the garage" so I'm paring down many years worth of parts packratting.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:04:49 am by briwasson »

Offline mud400

Re: UPDATED> FS: MTB/Touring Parts
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:58:15 pm »
PM sent about the Coda cranks....

Offline briwasson

Re: UPDATED> FS: MTB/Touring Parts
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 05:36:55 am »
PM replied...