Author Topic: Meetings in the Ohio and Pittsburgh Areas  (Read 4296 times)

Offline GSullivan

Meetings in the Ohio and Pittsburgh Areas
« on: October 10, 2005, 05:43:33 pm »
I, Ginny Sullivan, New Routes Coordinator from Adventure Cycling will be in Ohio and Pittsburgh.

A Regional Meeting will be held at Clippard Instrument Laboratories, 7390 Colerain Ave at 7 pm on Thursday, October 13.  Hosted by the Cincinnati Cycle Club, you man join us for this informational meeting that highlights the Underground Railroad Bicycle Route.  Call Ginny at 800-755-2453 x 229 if you are interested in attending.

There is another meeting at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati on Friday morning at 8:30 am. All those particularily interested in the new route should join us - space is limited so do call me to request a seat by Tuesday, Oct. 11.

After stops in Columbus for meetings with ACA Life Members, I will be heading to Cleveland for the National Scenic Byways Conference.

On Wednesday, the Center for Minority Health will be hosting me in Pittsburgh. Among all the planned activities, the Major Taylor Cycling Club will be taking me for a ride! Log onto the CMH website and find out how to join us for this ride. I will be riding on a Bike Friday....curious about these incredible traveling bikes? Check out this portable bike by joining us!

Ginny Sullivan

Offline RichardBailey

Meetings in the Ohio and Pittsburgh Areas
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 08:43:51 pm »
Ginny, I didn't know you rode a Bike Friday.  Mine was in the back of the truck on Friday so that Barry and I could ride the Little Miami River Trail.  What model do you have?  I got mine in March and love it!