Author Topic: Route San Diego to Tucson  (Read 13687 times)

Offline wlindquist

Route San Diego to Tucson
« on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:53 pm »
I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to.

Offline jimm1909

Re: Route San Diego to Tucson
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 05:12:32 pm »
I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. San Diego Tour

Can you post a link to this info?

Thanks in advance,

-Jim
Jim Mason - San Francisco Tours By Bike
Cycling Tours in San Francisco

Offline jeffrisco

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 10:47:27 am »
I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. San Diego Tours
Thanks in advance,
-Jim

Offline ValSanders

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:59:37 pm »
I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. Tucson Hotels
Thanks in advance,
-Jim

Maybe he's looking for a google map or something?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:58:58 am by ValSanders »
Val

Offline andycbush

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 10:17:53 pm »
I am thinking about doing this trip in april or may 2011.  If anyone has any advice, trip details, ect, I would apreciate hearing from you.

thanks,

Offline tcrush

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 02:00:11 pm »
Yeah a google map outlining the ride would be awesome. I've been looking to ride from Tucson and then spend some time in San Diego. Does anyone know how San Diego Transportation is? And how bike friendly they are? I want to be able to do some exploring while I'm there, going to be a mini vacation for me.

Offline csykes

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 08:07:32 pm »
San Diego has so-so public transportation.  There is a semi decent bus system and all buses have bike racks on the front.  The web site for the bus and the trolley system is http://www.511sd.com/

San Diego is both bike-friendly and bike-hostile depending on where you ride.  Here is a link to bike maps of the city http://www.icommutesd.com/Bike/BikeMap.aspx

If you have some idea of what area of the city you plan to visit, I can give you some ideas.  I have lived in San Diego my entire 53 years and have been biking it since I was 15.

Offline travelinjo

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 01:36:00 pm »
I would really appreciate the advice on how to get from Tucson to San Diego. My plan was to go Interstate.
TravelinJo

Offline BlueLotus

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 01:58:28 am »
We are planning for a San Diego trip next month. I need some useful tips from you guys about the travel and how things work out. What is the best season there for travelling and any suggestions?
Thanks
howtostopsnoringpro.com