Regional Discussion Area > Midwest

North Dakota route

<< < (2/2)

MNRider:
If you do take the Cooperstown route, the community has a nice park/campground, a grocery store, a couple of convenience stores, and a few restaurants or bars with food. The next town to the east is Finley which has a community park with restrooms, a restaurant, convenicence store, and grocery store. Nice territory (I used to live in Cooperstown) with lots of cyclists throughout the summer.

freightbike:

--- Quote from: MNRider on December 16, 2012, 02:32:13 pm ---If you do take the Cooperstown route, the community has a nice park/campground, a grocery store, a couple of convenience stores, and a few restaurants or bars with food. The next town to the east is Finley which has a community park with restrooms, a restaurant, convenicence store, and grocery store. Nice territory (I used to live in Cooperstown) with lots of cyclists throughout the summer.

--- End quote ---
I camped a night in cooperstown five years ago I think, Great place to set up if you like reading books inside your tent all night. So many over head street lights completely cover just about every inch of the park. Carington is much better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version