U.S. Bicycle Route System > Corridor Plan Updates & Routing Within Corridors

Route San Diego to Tucson

(1/2) > >>

wlindquist:
I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to.

jimm1909:

--- Quote from: wlindquist on July 30, 2009, 02:44:53 pm ---I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. San Diego Tour

--- End quote ---

Can you post a link to this info?

Thanks in advance,

-Jim

jeffrisco:

--- Quote from: jimm1909 on July 21, 2010, 05:12:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: wlindquist on July 30, 2009, 02:44:53 pm ---I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. San Diego Tours
--- End quote ---
Thanks in advance,
-Jim

--- End quote ---

ValSanders:

--- Quote from: jeffrisco on November 02, 2010, 10:47:27 am ---
--- Quote from: jimm1909 on July 21, 2010, 05:12:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: wlindquist on July 30, 2009, 02:44:53 pm ---I rode San Diego to Tucson and have the info if you would like it.  It isnt quite as specific as requested in the  'applicatio, but it is pretty thorough with maps.  Not sure who to send this to. Tucson Hotels
--- End quote ---
Thanks in advance,
-Jim

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe he's looking for a google map or something?

andycbush:
I am thinking about doing this trip in april or may 2011.  If anyone has any advice, trip details, ect, I would apreciate hearing from you.

thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version