Author Topic: Ebbetts Pass Century - Sierra Nevada, CA (Aug. 29)  (Read 3927 times)

Offline Airdo

Ebbetts Pass Century - Sierra Nevada, CA (Aug. 29)
« on: August 07, 2009, 09:06:27 am »
Check out the 3rd Annual Ebbetts Pass Century on August 29th, 2009 being held in the Central Sierra Nevada of California. With 12,800 feet of climbing over 101 miles on scenic roads this is a great ride and well supported. 

***A few spaces are still available for the first 100 registrations gaining automatic entry into the 2010 Death Ride***.

Additional Rides:
Bear Valley Metric Century: 64 miles & 7900 feet of climbing
Bear Valley Half Century: 48 miles & 4950 feet of climbing
Stanislaus Quarter Century: 28 miles & 3400 feet of climbing

Plus discounted rock climbing programs on Sunday for riders, friends & family.

More info:
http://www.adventuresportsfestival.com
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 04:40:19 pm by Airdo »

Offline Eddie

Re: Ebbetts Pass Century - Sierra Nevada, CA (Aug. 29)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 09:38:12 am »
Hey man, this event sounds neat! I've just been browsing this forum for people to talk to about a new site we've launched to help people who are involved in setting up and running events like this online. Our site is a listings and bookings site with the ability to offer info about what is happening and when, and then allow the organiser to take paypal or google checkout payments for their event. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you think your event would work on the site, even if it's too late to actually list it. The site's called ooh.com! You can email me feedback to ed[at]ooh.com.

Cheers dude!