Golden Gate Pedicab is Looking for Cyclists…
The newest pedicab company in SF has positions open for drivers to come on board. It is completely pedal-powered and we are looking for people over 21, with a CA drivers license, who enjoy cycling and love meeting new people. Please email me a paragraph about yourself. This is a fun and rewarding bicyclist's dream job!
Primary Requirements (Subject to Change):
• 21 years of age
• Reside in San Francisco or the metro area
• Fluency of the English language
• Capable of riding a bike for an 8-hour shift.
• Excellent knowledge of the SF area
• Attend orientation class and complete training.
• SFPD requires that you must have a Current California Drivers License
• Strength and Endurance – Drivers have to be able to pull 700-1000 LBS for approximately 6 to 8 hours. In addition, the weather in SF can be foggy or cold, therefore, drivers should be tough and durable.
• Knowledge – Drivers must be able to efficiently travel throughout the city. Drivers should know the pre-mentioned areas as well as hotels and various land marks throughout the city.
• Self-Motivation – As an independent contractor, the driver has the ability to profit from hard work. The more motivated, energetic, and punctual the driver is, the more profitable the driver will be.
• Good attitude – People in the service industry are most successful when they have a great attitude because it ultimately adds value to a customer’s experience.
• Three shifts per week – We are looking for drivers who can commit to leasing a Pedicab a minimum of 3 shifts per week (day and/or night) Full time is available too.