Author Topic: Easy Racer Tour Easy Recumbent Bicycle For Sale - $1700  (Read 4354 times)

Offline danmccarthy44

Easy Racer Tour Easy Recumbent Bicycle For Sale - $1700
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:46:02 am »
This is a long wheelbase recumbent that is very fast and extremely comfortable.  It is a high performance bicycle in excellent condition.  You can read a review of this bike  at http://www.bentrideronline.com/?p=1971   The bike comes with a super zzipper fairing. The bike has some small paint nicks and some grease marks here and there.  The fairing has a cloudy area where it was scratched once.  The bike is in excellent mechanical condition.  I paid $1995 for the bike last year plus $310 for the fairing. I will have it packed up by a local bike shop and ship it anywhere in the continental U.S. for $125.00.  This is a comfort bike that is fast.  I've ridden it one hundred miles in a day before and got right back on the next.   You can look at more pictures of this bike at http://s991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/danmccarthy44/Easy%20Racer%20Tour%20Easy/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:46:01 am by danmccarthy44 »

Offline bikerbob

Re: Easy Racer Tour Easy Recumbent Bicycle For Sale - $1700
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 07:39:01 am »
Could we please have more details, please like size and location

Offline danmccarthy44

Sorry. Here is more info.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 02:41:34 pm »
This is a long wheelbase recumbent that is very fast and extremely comfortable.  It is a high performance bicycle in excellent condition.  You can read a review of this bike  at http://www.bentrideronline.com/?p=1971   The bike comes with a super zzipper fairing. The bike has some small paint nicks and some grease marks here and there.  The fairing has a cloudy area where it was scratched once.  The bike is in excellent mechanical condition.  I paid $1995 for the bike last year plus $310 for the fairing. I will have it packed up by a local bike shop and ship it anywhere in the continental U.S. for $125.00.  This is a comfort bike that is fast.  I've ridden it one hundred miles in a day before and got right back on the next.   You can look at more pictures of this bike at http://s991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/danmccarthy44/Easy%20Racer%20Tour%20Easy/

Located in Rochester, Indiana
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:40:45 pm by danmccarthy44 »

Offline hamilgs

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 06:56:55 am »
Dan:  Folks probably would like to know what size it is, either by wheelbase, or letters (S, S/M, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL, etc), color, whether it is an Expedition (typically lower geared for touring & with wider rims & tires -406 front) or Speed & Sport (larger front triple & narrow rims/tires usually with 451 front tire), as well as what seat back it has-Koolback (webbed),Cobra or Sprinter.  You might also want to cross post on bentrideronline.  Best of luck in the sale-I ride one.--george
Zippered Tour Easy EX
To recline is devine

Offline danmccarthy44

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 06:38:27 am »
George.  Thank you for the tips.  :D The bike is made by Sun bicycles.  This bike comes in two sizes.  Small/Medium and Medium/Large.  This is the medium/large.  I'm six feet tall and it fits me fine.  It's rated to hold 300 pounds. Here are some more specs:

FrameCro-Mo Tig Welded
ForkFull Cro-Mo
Bottom BracketSealed Cartridge 68mm
Crank SetEasyRacer Alloy 170x52/42/30
Front DerailleurMicroshift
Rear DerailleurSram X.7
Rear ShifterSram X.7
Front ShifterSram X.7
FreewheelSram 11-34 9sp
PedalsAlloy Cage
Front BrakeAvid SD-3 Linear Pull
Rear brakeAvid SD-3 Linear Pull