Author Topic: FS: (1) Ortlieb Bike-Packer Plus Rear Pannier - Brand New! $99  (Read 1932 times)

Offline briwasson

FS: (1) Ortlieb Bike-Packer Plus Rear Pannier - Brand New! $99
« on: December 05, 2010, 09:57:23 pm »
I'm selling a SINGLE (one, uno, un, ein) Ortlieb "Bike-Packer Plus" rear touring pannier. It's brand-new, never used. So what can you do with one pannier? It's great for commuting, shopping, general around-town use, day tripping, etc. Or maybe as a spare for your existing set (Ortlieb does not sell single panniers). How often do you really need two panniers, unless you are actually touring?

Color is red for maximum visibility and safety on the road. It has Ortlieb's "Plus/Light" fabric, which is a waterproof Cordura nylon. Expandable inner sleeve with drawstring and a top hood that fastens with buckles. Has a mesh pocket and a roll-top waterproof pocket on the front. Uses Ortlieb's easy-to-adjust QL-2 attachment system on the back. Super-easy to remove when you get to your destination, just pull up on the handle and you are off, but it also locks securely to the rack when riding.

Works great on all types of racks, including Blackburn and Tubus.

$99 shipped in lower 48 states. I can't seem to get pics to post here; see them on my Craigslist ad at http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/2097199020.html
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:13:22 pm by briwasson »

Offline provemont

Re: FS: (1) Ortlieb Bike-Packer Plus Rear Pannier - Brand New! $99
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 03:13:13 pm »
Still available?  please send email to provemont@sbcglobal.net

Offline briwasson

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:10:28 am »
Yes, still available if anyone else is interested. Check out the picture in the Craigslist link above, and  you can e-mail me from there, too.

Offline briwasson

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 03:14:07 pm »
Price now includes free shipping in lower 48 US States.