U.S. Bicycle Route System > Be A Volunteer and Build Alliances

Kentucky Rails to Trails Program

(1/1)

Elessar:
I have been researching this subject and wondered if there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?

ronn12:
Im in Berea ky and like to see some shoulders on 25 from berea to Richmond. its kinda rough riding. if need help im open to help. Thanks Ron

ronn12:

--- Quote from: BillZ on February 10, 2011, 10:21:11 am ---I have just accepted a position as the Chair for Fund Raising here in Kentucky.  I have a number of ideas that I am working on including volunteers for ongoing projects.  Is there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?

--- End quote ---
i can help if need be im in Berea Ky yes i can use funds or free volunteer work i never do this still new to cyclingg  Please let me know Thanks Ron

Ronn:
Sorry all change user name and email. now user name is ronn

Markinlouisville:

--- Quote from: Elessar on February 10, 2011, 10:21:11 am ---I have been researching this subject and wondered if there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?

--- End quote ---

I would love to help.  I am in Louisville.  I have been laid off and have more time than sense.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version