Author Topic: Kentucky Rails to Trails Program  (Read 6839 times)

Offline Elessar

Kentucky Rails to Trails Program
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:21:11 pm »
I have been researching this subject and wondered if there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:34:33 am by BillZ »
"The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began.  Now far ahead the road has gone and I must follow if I can."  J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline ronn12

Re: Kentucky Rails to Trails Program
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:37:07 am »
Im in Berea ky and like to see some shoulders on 25 from berea to Richmond. its kinda rough riding. if need help im open to help. Thanks Ron

Offline ronn12

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 07:41:13 am »
I have just accepted a position as the Chair for Fund Raising here in Kentucky.  I have a number of ideas that I am working on including volunteers for ongoing projects.  Is there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?
i can help if need be im in Berea Ky yes i can use funds or free volunteer work i never do this still new to cyclingg  Please let me know Thanks Ron

Offline Ronn

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 03:02:54 pm »
Sorry all change user name and email. now user name is ronn

Offline Markinlouisville

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 05:52:54 pm »
I have been researching this subject and wondered if there anyone here that is interested in helping or have any ideas that have proven successful?

I would love to help.  I am in Louisville.  I have been laid off and have more time than sense.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.