OK...a few things are gone, but I've pulled some parts from the original build and am offering the following bundle for $800, shipped to the lower 48
- purchased new in 2009 (May), 50cm, professionally blasted & powder coated by Streetwerkz (Columbus, Ohio)
- color: metallic dark gray
- treated thoroughly with FrameSaver before being built
- fenders (front and rear) included; excellent condition
- condition: Very good; A few knicks here and there from normal wear, but very well-cared for and always stored indoorsWheelset:
- this is the original set
that came with the complete build
- XT hubs (silver) front and rear, laced to Alex Adventurer 26" rims (silver), plus a Shimano 9-speed cassette
- excellent condition; about 100 miles of useDrivetrain:
- Surly Mr. Whirly crankset (triple), with Salsa chainrings (all 3); good condition
- Shimano Tiagra front derailleur; very good condition
- Shimano XT rear derailleur; good condition
- Shimano XT 9-speed chain; good condition
- Surly Nice Rack (front)
- Surly Nice Rack (rear)
- Thomson Elite seatpost; 27.2 x 330mm
- Thomson stem: (excellent condition); 15º x 130mm x 25.4
- Modolo Yuma Trekking butterfly handlebar (very good condition); leaving the foam padding on the bar
- Tektro brakes, front & rear (silver); very good condition—about 100 miles of wear on the pads); + 4 unused pads
- Ritchey Comp headset; good condition
- spacers (silver); excellent condition
- 2 front cable hangers: one black, one silver; excellent condition
- bar tape, new in box
- tires, used, in good condition
Photos of everything, taken 13 March, are here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/cargonistas/sets/72157626256451840/with/5523058602/
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What would you need to complete this bike
2. Brake Levers
3. Shifter Levers
4. Cables (brakes and shifters)
You might be thinking, Wait…by the time I buy that stuff I could probably just buy an LHT complete, and brand new?
You could, but it won't come with Surly Nice Racks—which run $120 EACH.
Or the Thomson Elite seatpost and Thomson stem.
Or the Surly Mr. Whirly triple crankset.
So you could argue that I'm not unloading this stuff at rock-bottom prices, but I am selling gear that's in very good-to-excellent condition at a fair price. $800 for everything.
And, shipping is included
in the price (for shipping to the lower 48).