Author Topic: Century Ride-Athens, GA  (Read 1414 times)

Offline AthensHabitat

Century Ride-Athens, GA
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:24:22 am »

4th Annual Jittery Joe's Fall Classic Century! 5 Days, 19 Hours ago    
Hello fellow cyclists!

I have this amazing opportunity coming up in Athens, Georgia that I must share with you all!

Athens Area Habitat for Humanity is hosting its 4th Annual Jittery Joe's Fall Classic Century and Fall Festival on October 15th.

This is a metric century ride with 2 course options, 62 miles and 31 miles. The terrain is perfect for the serious cyclist AND the leisure rider! We are hosting the start/finish line at Terrapin Brewery in Athens, so you can warm up with a seasonal beer when its all over!

Bring the family too! We will hold a FREE Fall Festival during the ride, so kids can enjoy a moonbounce, dunking booth, face painting, great music, food, parachute games and MORE!

Registration: $30 per person before Oct. 10th; $35 after Oct.10th and on event day. For riders 21+ registration includes a T-shirt, special edition Terrapin pint glass, and Terrapin tour. Riders must have ID to redeem glass and tour.For participants under 21, registration includes a t-shirt and water bottle.

To download a registration form, go to Athens Area Habitat for Humanity - Home or register online at 2011 Fall Classic Century | Athens, Georgia 30601 | Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 10:00 AM.

Don't miss out! See you there! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at pr@athenshabitat.com