Author Topic: Sold: Bruce Gordon Front Lowriding and Rear racks  (Read 555 times)

Offline PeterH

Sold: Bruce Gordon Front Lowriding and Rear racks
« on: February 22, 2020, 08:06:07 am »
Bruce Gordon racks that have been used a lot but taken care of and still in good condition. Included is a used Needleworks pannier set that can be configured to fit either rack but was originally designed for the front rack.

No idea what I originally paid for them many years ago but I would like to get 50.00 for everything.  Since converting to bikepacking I no longer need them and would rather know they were being used.

Send an email to peterhaines2017@gmail.com for additional information or if interested.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 03:05:49 pm by PeterH »

Offline John Nettles

Re: FS: Bruce Gordon Front Lowriding and Rear racks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 10:46:00 am »
This is a heck of a deal!  BG racks usually sell used for at least $75 each and Robert Beckman packs (the most securely mounted pack I have ever used) usually sell for about $100/pair.

I already have 4 sets of the same setup (but with F&R packs) or I would be buying them.

Tailwinds, John

Offline PeterH

Re: FS: Bruce Gordon Front Lowriding and Rear racks
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 12:50:54 pm »
Thanks for the endorsement. I really did enjoy using them (maybe 30 years of off & on use) and ready to have someone else put them to use.