Author Topic: SOLD: Surly Disc Trucker 58 cm in Mint Condition $1,325.00  (Read 134 times)

Offline zeekzilch

SOLD: Surly Disc Trucker 58 cm in Mint Condition $1,325.00
« on: March 14, 2020, 05:49:24 pm »
SOLD

(Craigslist posting removed)

I have pictures of this bike posted on our local Craigslist here in the Denver area:
https://denver.craigslist.org/bik/7093415796.html

This bike is in MINT condition. I am the original owner who bought it for $2,190 (at Cycle Analyst in Denver) and used it for less than 40 miles, total. It comes with everything you see in the photographs except the bike stand. (Not shown, but included, is the original cover for the Brooks saddle)

This bike is size 58 cm and includes a brand new Brooks Saddle (not broken-in or shaped yet), complete set of Surly "Nice Racks" (already installed), Serfas light (rear), 4 reflectors, CatEye Velo 9, Topeak air-pump, SPD pedals, Brooks bike seat cover, 700c tires.

The Brooks saddle has not been "broken-in" or shaped yet.

The racks are Surly originals (called "Nice Racks") that were fitted specifically for this bike.

Price is $1,325.00 (or best offer) - shipping will cost extra if you are outside of the Denver area. I will consider driving it to a neighboring state if you want to meet there to save on shipping.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:32:32 pm by zeekzilch »