Author Topic: GDMBR information en-route  (Read 250 times)

Offline Noosa_nomad

GDMBR information en-route
« on: May 21, 2024, 09:48:50 pm »
Hi, what am i missing? I have the gpx files downloaded and Bike Route Navigator. Is there a daily blog or forum section I should be monitoring? Thank you.

Offline John Nettles

• World Traveler
  • I ride for smiles, not miles.
Re: GDMBR information en-route
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 12:11:24 am »
Sorry, but I do not totally understand your question.  There really is no GD forum except possibly during the Tour Divide Race but that is not affiliated with ACA.  Be sure to look at https://www.adventurecycling.org/routes-and-maps/adventure-cycling-route-network/great-divide-mountain-bike-route/ for any changes to the map since they were printed.  Be sure to always try to speak with cyclists heading the opposite direction for the most current info. 

If your question is something else, please clarify.  Tailwinds, John

Offline Noosa_nomad

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 01:18:32 am »
Thank you. I thought there may have been a facebook group? I will certainly be chatting with everyone that crosses my path 😁

Offline John Nettles

• World Traveler
  • I ride for smiles, not miles.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 02:19:21 am »
There very well may be a facebook group since there is a group for about anything under the sun.  If not, you could always start one for "Great Divide 2024" or similar.  Of course, that would just make one more thing to take care of while on tour.  ::) Tailwinds, John