Author Topic: My New B.O.B.  (Read 2893 times)

Offline gtmtnbikr2001

My New B.O.B.
« on: July 09, 2006, 01:29:00 am »
Well it finally happened.  First I must say, Ive always gone on my long distance rides with a back pack, not being able to afford good racks and panniers.  This year, I saved my money and bought a BOB Yak Plus.  Why in the hell did I wait so long.  Im a avid Mountain biker and could never see making my bike into a touring bike.  So this was the answer to my plan.  I put all my gear in Bob, go to where I want to go, drop him, go trail riding.  The only thing bad Ive noticed, is the trailer tows so well, I would forget its behind me, and this was my first trip out with it.  Im no planning a week and a half trek around washington state, with bob of course.  Hope this little story helps some of you get off the fence and meet BOB.   :)

Offline Badger

My New B.O.B.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 12:07:13 am »
Got my BOB earlier this year.  Finished a ride this week end down the John Wayne trail from North Bend to Cle Elum.  I pulled all my camping gear and as you now know they are great.  Good luck with you trailer may be see you on the trail.  Jim

Offline TheDaltonBoys

My New B.O.B.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 12:04:12 pm »
Well they may not be perfect, but they ARE darn good pieces of equipment. Got Bob'd first time in '93 and have had one since and even bought an IBeX as well just becuase. These trailers are an indepensable part of my "car-less" existance. Check out the "BoB Forum" found at Bobtrailers.com....Rock on fellow Bober!!   Mark of the Dalton Boys