Author Topic: Please help me with my investigation!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline vekerdy

Please help me with my investigation!
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:46:28 am »
Hi everyone!

My name is Balint Vekerdy, I'm a student Industrial Design Engineering at the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands. I'm working on an investigation regarding Brand Recognition at sport bicycles, so how do we recognize a specific bicycle brand and does a brand influence our choices during purchase of a new bike, for example? With this investigation, I combine my studies with my hobby. :)

And this is where your help comes in! For this investigation, I created a survey which can be found at the following address:
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=3d7bbd17-d15d-4253-a7f9-1cbcedd0bdcc
I've posted this survey on other forums as well, but I need some more input from the touring cyclists. Please help me with my investigation by filling out this survey!

Thank you in advance! :)

Balint

FredHiltz

Please help me with my investigation!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:20:31 am »
Hi Balint,

This forum software does not lead from the link you posted to your survey. However, I found your survey by copy-and-paste the link into my browser.

The next time you design a survey, you might consider a few improvements:

1. Every multiple choice needs to include "Not applicable" and "No opinion." Because you required me to answer before continuing, you got a lot of random choices from me. If I were your professor, I would not trust any of your data due to this design oversight.

2. The last page says, "You indicated that you ride another type of bicycle than road, mountain, triathlon, cyclocross or touring and with this, you fall outside the scope of this investigation. Thank you for your time!" Surprised by this, I looked back and saw that I had answered questions 7 and 8 "Touring bike."

Would you like to start over?

Regards,

Fred